Hey, Oakland...BUCK YOU!

Moose Milligan

That's right, I know we have one more game with the Jays tonight, but at least we have a series win here.

Looking ahead to Oakland...BUCK THEM. Buck them right in the neck. I Bucking hate our yearly trip to Oakland where I have to stay up till 1 am in the morning to see us continually get beat by those overrated Bucking Billy Beane All Stars. I don't Bucking care how hot of a start they got off to this season, I don't Bucking care that their starting rotation is made up of a bunch of dudes I can't name after Brett Anderson plus the fat, steroid riddled Andre the Giant lookalike who just won't seemingly go away no matter how hard baseball tries to get rid of him. Buck that ugly dude.

I'm so Bucking tired of the Oakland Athletics. Buck them, their Bucking fans and their horrible stadium. I can't Bucking wait to take 3/4 from these Bucking chumps and head into May on a Bucking high note.

Buck you, Oakland.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bucking hear ya Moose. I bucking stay up to bucking 1am, only to see us bucking lose, then gotta bucking get up at 430 to go put in another bucking day at work.

And what's with their bucking foul ground at that bucking hell hole of a stadium? I could fit my house in the bucking area between the base lines and the bucking dugout. Buck them A's. Let's call them the F's this weekend instead!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Buck Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I bucking hear ya Moose. I bucking stay up to bucking 1am, only to see us bucking lose, then gotta bucking get up at 430 to go put in another bucking day at work.

And what's with their bucking foul ground at that bucking hell hole of a stadium? I could fit my house in the bucking area between the base lines and the bucking dugout. Buck them A's. Let's call them the F's this weekend instead!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Buck Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oakland could build a baseball stadium in the foul territory at The Coliseum, while still having enough room for the Raiders to play their games.

I just bucking hate the writers for giving last year's Manager of the Year award to Bob Melvin. I have nothing against Melvin, in fact I like him, but that award belonged to buicking Showalter and everyone bucking knows it.

Showalter should be the new Buick spokesman. They really got bucked by all Tiger Woods bucking.

Archived